HPR 8HP oil pan
All our 8HP oil pans now comes with a heat shield kit.
The heat shield can be installed on either side of the pan, and features slotted holes to get it in the perfect position for your application.
The heat shield is Laser cut from Stainess Steel plate and comes with high temperature PTFE washers to prevent the heat going over to the pan.
SS low profile bolts are also included.
Are you running exhaust on both sides of transmission?
Send us a shot of your setup, and
we will send you an additional heat shield FREE OF CHARGE 😊
After months of testing and reverse engineering it's finally here! The only low profile 8HP pan on the market, suited perfect for conversions and swaps.
The HPR 8HP oil pan is machined out of high grade billet aluminum to an extremely high finish of only 0.4 μm Ra.
Together with our post machining process with media blasting and anodizing, it has a finish far superior to others on the market.
The pan comes with a replaceable filter and features internal baffling and strengthening to keep weight down.
- Laser printed torque specs for ease of installation
- Same build height as the stock ZF plastic pan
- Flow tested Internal baffling system
- Internal and external reinforcement to keep weight down
- 1400 ml additional oil capacity over ZF plastic pan
- 4x externally threaded tabs for use with heat shield or under cover
- HPR modified ZF filter with magnets
- Flanged oil plug w seal
- High quality ZF steel gasket
- All installation hardware included
- This pan fits 8HP 45/50/70/75/76 series, (Rwd and AWD models)
Please contact us if you are unsure if it fits your application.