The world's first bolt on 4wd DCT kit for the Nissan Skyline.
The kit retains the stock Attesa 4wd system in your Skyline, coupled up with a 7 speed Getrag dual clutch transmission as found in the BMW F-series M2 / M3 / M4 models. (S55 engine)
These transmissions suit both the 4.11 (R32/33) and 3.545 (R34) final drive.
Please note that other DCT transmission models will not work for this application without cutting and welding.
The gears in the DCT are extremely ridgid, and have been known to take well over 1500Nm in rwd applications.
The stock clutches holds power levels up to 1000Nm.
We have upgrades in the web-shop for customers seeking more.
This kit will get your Skyline GTR to the next level.
The tight ratios of the DCT will get your engine right in the sweet spot, and keep it there.
No more pushing the redline to get full power in next gear as you need with your long legged, 5 or 6 speed manual transmission.
Ultra fast gearchanges without the need of taking your hand off the steering wheel.
The kit fits all Skyline GTR models with the use of a R32/33 transfer:
We wont tell you too much about what we have done to make it all work, but you will get all the parts needed to get it all toghether.
You need to send us your DCT output shaft for re-splining and hardening.
- DHL Express shipping service for the shaft is included in the kit price.
(let us know when you have removed the shaft, and we will send you a shipping label)
We have a few modified shafts ready on an exchange basis, and your kit will be sent out once your output shaft is recieved and inspected.
Both the Nissan axle and the Getrag axle have been sent in for metal analysis, and all measures have been taken into account to make it as close to the stock axle specs as possible.
We have made a custom spline cuttting tool to exactly match the factory spline/tolerances.
A special hardening process is also done to get longevity of the spline.
- No modifications are needed for the transmission or transfer case.
Removing the axle is a 15min job with a good puller and basic tools
- Remove axle nut and pull off output flange.
- Remove rear cover and place it on a stable platform.
- Tap out the axle with a suitable hammer and send to us.
A new CNC machined mechatronics cover have been made to clear the front propeller shaft.
The main mechatronics connector needs to be removed to clear the cover/propeller shaft.
This cover is designed to house bulkhead connectors and run wiring directly through the cover.
Full detailed wiring instructions can be found under "Tech Info"
This is the first wiring solution on the market thats 100% plug and play.
(Purchase your choice of wiring kit at the wiring section)
Parts to blank of the original wiring cavity is supplyed with the pan.
Printed instructions will be supplyed with the kit.
Please note that trimming of the DCT transmission webbing and some clearing in the trans tunnel is required to fit the kit.
Engine/DCT adapter parts
- Adapterplate machined in 7075 aircraft aluminium.
- Machined flywheel with spline drive and a custom sized starter ring gear.
- Flywheel material -Extremely strong Aircraft grade Aluminum Alloy AlZnMg+Ti
- High spec dynamically balanced acc to ISO 1940/1 quality grade G 6.3
- All bolts included
GTR transfer adapter parts
- HPRhifter block off plate for transfer
- HPR park unlock
- Billet adapterplate from DCT to GTR transfer
- 8 cnc machined spacers
- Upgraded output shaft bearing
(for engine speeds up to 8500rpm on 7th gear)
- 5 different CNC machined parts to mate the transfer box to the dual clutch transmission
- Dual oil seal
- Re-splining and hardening service of your output shaft
(your shaft needs to be sent to us for modification)
- Your choice of 60A or 70A duromoter transmission mounts
- Transmission crossmember CNC cut in 7075 Aluminium.
- CNC machined mechatronics cover to clear the front propeller shaft. Anodized black, with some sexy cooling fins. (comes with o-ring and bolts)
- CNC machined block off for the original wiring passage
All bolts, lock-rings, seals and hardware are included
The conversion is 100% reversible back to stock.
Do you have another interesting engine to run this kit with?
We can get you a complete kit for the 2JZ engine, Barra, YB, SR20, VQ37, K-series or LS series to mention a few.
Drop us an email with your requirement and we will help you out.
We have now added a VAR steel DCT output axle upgrade option to the selection.
This axle is close to 3 times stronger than the oem steel, bringing torque capacity up to the extremes. Well suited for large displacement, big power RB builds.
Lead time may be up to 4 weeks for the upgrade.
The kit is only avaliable with a dampened spline hub.